“The future belongs to those who know!” – Futurist Jim Carroll
The future belongs to those who know things that others do not know.
The future belongs to those who
- know the future
- know what’s next, and who know what to do about it
- who are prepared to act with precision, rather than standing still with indecision
- who understand that those actions might work or might not, but that making a mistake is still better than not making one because of inaction
- who know how to break through the inertia that surrounds them, knowing that action is the only possible reaction to standing still
- who have big ideas and bold goals and are prepared to do what is necessary to achieve them.
- who are laughed at by others for those very same ideas and yet are prepared to ignore the constant humiliation in order to achieve the eventual adulation
- who are fast, and who streamline their structure and methodology in order to operate at speed
- who live a good part of their life inside their imagination, knowing that it is the rocket fuel that can launch their dreams
- who are prepared to do what is necessary to live for the opportunities of tomorrow rather than being set aside by the challenges of today
The future belongs to those who know all of these things and act accordingly!
Start to know!